It’s Friday, Mark’s away and so we’re doing something a little different for this week…
Welcome to the BoS “Pub Quiz” – there’s a pair of BoS headphones (and glory, of course) for the first person to reply with all the correct answers.*
1) Which city does BoS USA take place in? (Yes, we're easing you in gently with this one...)
2) This week, premium-priced mid-range mobile vendor Vertu went bust. How much (approx) did its signature handset cost:
3) How is BoS regular Giacomo Guilizzoni better known?
4) Podcast network Gimlet Media got $15m in funding this week. Is the Gimlet cocktail primarily made of:
5) Was Scott Berkun’s 2013 BoS talk about his year without:
6) Fill in the blank: The ___ Laws of Software Economics (Rich Mironov’s 2015 talk)
7) Facebook’s AI agents invented their own language. Facebook responded by:
a. Integrating the new language into their systems
b. Shutting down the project
c. Giving the agents their own FB accounts
8) The BoS Office has a new coffee machine. Which one of these is a genuine drink available (see our blog, or guess):
The BoS Elves XOXO
*We'll put the answers up on the blog for a limited period on Monday...